The School of life is finally recognized as a way of learning!
What is RAC?
The Recognition of Acquired Competencies (RAC) is a process used to identify, document, assess and officially recognize your skills and competencies. It determines any missing education or training components you need, thereby accelerating or giving you direct access to a diploma.
Is RAC for you?
- Have you had a variety of learning experiences in your field?
- Have you been involved in volunteer activities?
- Do you have years of experience in one field?
- Are you motivated to update your skills?
- Do you take on new roles and responsibilities at work or in your community?
If you answered “yes” to most of these questions, RAC may be for you.
How does it work?
- Step 1: Meet with us to understand the process
- Step 2: Evaluate yourself on what you have learned in your field, and then meet with a ‘content specialist’ that will help you confirm your knowledge.
- Step 3: Get partial or complete credits in the diploma relative to your field of studies.
- Step 4: Complete your training, if needed.
- Step 5: Get a Diploma recognized by the MEES
‘I worked in the sales field for many years, it took me 90 minutes to do my self evaluation, 3 hours to undergo the validation interview with the content expert.
I then had to complete about 40 hours of training and I could even do it at work!!!
I will soon receive my Diploma in Professional Sales, a 900-hour program!!!’