Assitance à la personne en résidences privées (formation bilingue, axé sur l’anglais)
NEXT STARTING DATE : MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26
To acquire the knowledge, the skills and the necessary attitudes to help and serve the aging clientele in the health field, focused on work tasks in private residences. Communicate in English/French with the clientele in a personal care context. Acquire the notions and the essential principles in the practice of the job(business) and quickly integrate an establishment to offer service to our elders.
Your training program :
From February 26, 2018 to June 15, 2018
- A new way of doing things… Your training is done directly in the work field in Cowansville!
- Communications with residents
- Daily life activities
- Cognitive Deficit
- Infection Control
- CPR / first aid
- Stages (internship)
- Autonomous and Private Residences
Conditions of Admission
• Will to help others
• Not be working
- not have studied full time in the past 12 months
• Acceptance to follow the program by Emploi-Québec .