Next group contingent to registration status
To acquire the knowledge, the skills and the necessary attitudes to help and serve the aging clientele in the health field focused on work tasks in private residences.
Communicate in English and French with the clientele in a personal care context.
Acquire the notions and the essential principles in the practice of the job (business) and quickly integrate an establishment to offer service to our elders.
Your training program :
- A new way of doing things… Your training is done directly in the workplace in Cowansville!
- Communications with residents
- Daily life activities
- Cognitive Deficit
- Infection Control
- CPR / First Aid
- Stages (internship)
- Autonomous and Private Residences
- Willing to help others;
- Currently unemployed;
- Haven’t been a full-time student in the past 12 months;
- Approved by Emploi-Québec.